Monday, January 8, 2007

Proof!

Here is the story...it has been raining here ALL day. Drizzle, down-pour, flittler, drops, you name it, the rain came down.

I decided that Nick deserved a home-made dinner (yes, I did just write that). So, of course I made tofu.

But you see, the thing is, I forgot I was frying tofu...music was playing, candles were burning, I was singing, Nick was somewhere between here and another island, and I was like "wow it's really coming down!" (the rain, remember? stay with me here) and then WHAMMY my brain screamed "THAT'S F'IN TOFU SIZZLIN!"

See, this is why I can't have children. I FINALLY have proof. Amen. eh hem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"And remember, If Yan can cook, you can too!!!! Joy-gin"
OK, so you're ourside of the bell curve.

Vivian said...

Cooking ability and the abilty to have children not the same. Kids do not let you forget them! I vote for grandkids....no pressure :)