Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ranked in the Bottom 10

For those of you that just LOVE the stairclimber at the gym...this one is for you.

We ranked this one: "That SUCKED!" because (and yes, we only need 3 reasons):
  1. we nearly blew our hearts out of our chests
  2. there wasn't any air to be found once we reached the top
  3. 7,000 +/- steps uphill AND downhill (what? I don't exaggerate...)


These stairs we took both up AND down. Sucking the whole time.



I'd like to say the red on our faces is from being exposed to the sun the ENTIRE hike. But honestly, we were suckin' air the whole time we were climbing. I'd also like to say that the camera "missed" my smile in this shot. The truth is, I wasn't smiling at all on this hike, which is why Nick is laughing at me.



Nick isn't resting here, he just couldn't walk any further.


Yes, the view was worth it. Gosh, I'm not THAT ungrateful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you take the elveator or the escalator up and then use a snowboard to go down?

Anonymous said...

Oh ya...good thinking Bra. My bad. Next time join us! HA!

Anonymous said...

aNOTHER hike without us?!??!?!?!?
this wasn't stairway to heaven, was it? Keith wanted to do that one! Now you have to do it again with us, SUCKY or not!