Sunday, January 14, 2007

This is Beta

There is, of course, a story behind Beta.
He is blue-green, purple and mighty. I bought him as my generic office gift for an unassuming co-worker. In the three days that I cared for him prior to bringing him into the office, I grew attached. *sigh* yes, it is true. But really, are you surprised? This is Me we are talking about. So I kept the fish and Nick bought a new one for me to give away--which, he kept at a safe distance from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you name it "Mo-beta" da kine?

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, no. More like "Beta Da Fish"

Anonymous said...

So how can da phish watch what's on the laptop when a layer of gravel sits between it and the picture? Is water and electronics still not have good outcome when mixed?

Anonymous said...

I looked into this, and yes, that is still a bad mixture.